Name:
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

My name is Michelle and I live in Kent, UK. I share my home with my Mr M, three gorgeous daughters (#1,#2 & #3) plus three equally lovely rescue dogs. I have a degree in Fine Art and trained as an art teacher, but now work in a secondary school with children who have speech and language disorders. In my spare time I love to absorb myself in art and crafts. I love to paint, draw, sew, collage, sculpt and do lots of photography. I have an etsy shop where my things can be found and hope you enjoy wandering around my blog. Please don't use my images without permission. Have a wonderful day :D

9/05/2010

Maybe it's because I feel so washed out and tired that these pictures of singer Alison Sudol are so wonderfully appealing. I want her hair! I spent the first 24 hours of this weekend in hospital - after a horrible episode of 'not-sure-what' on Friday afternoon on my way home from work.
12 hours on a heart monitor and still I'm none the wiser as to what is or is not, going on with me untill I speak to my Cardiologist this week.
Until then.. red hair seems like a wonderful tonic to a week that has felt washed out, lethargic and lacking in life-force.
I hope you are well and fighting fit right now!
Mxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home