Name:
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

My name is Michelle and I live in Kent, UK. I share my home with my Mr M, three gorgeous daughters (#1,#2 & #3) plus three equally lovely rescue dogs. I have a degree in Fine Art and trained as an art teacher, but now work in a secondary school with children who have speech and language disorders. In my spare time I love to absorb myself in art and crafts. I love to paint, draw, sew, collage, sculpt and do lots of photography. I have an etsy shop where my things can be found and hope you enjoy wandering around my blog. Please don't use my images without permission. Have a wonderful day :D

9/17/2010

Disturbing...

Tonight, we decided to watch War of the Worlds. We've watched it before.. but hadn't seen it in a long time, so popped it in the DVD player and sat back to soak up the anxiety.
Photo from here
It appears that we weren't the only ones who were disturbed. Amber was rather put out.

Apparently, the loud noises.. people screaming... and machines wreaking havoc, caused major disruption to her beauty sleep.

She has submitted a complaint. No more surround sound for epic films on a Friday night. It's a small thing. Not much to ask - in her opinion anyway.

Hope you're all having a peaceful Friday evening.

Michelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hesta Nesta said...

Hi
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments. I would have loved to have been a funeral director, I wear black very well and drive a huge black car so am halfway there!! War of the worlds is a scary film, and Ambers look says it all.
Jo xx

9/17/2010 11:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by blog .my terrier always gets freaked out by scary films as well and mutters his distress all the way through the film when the scary music starts good film though xx

9/18/2010 02:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home